ELFA Award 2013
For the year 2013 the European Law Faculties Association is pleased to invite applications for the ELFA Award for a thesis on European Law. This is the second competition for this Award.
The first prize is worth 3.000€.
European jurists are invited to submit work which has been accepted and approved by a law faculty as a doctoral thesis/Ph.D. thesis in 2012/2013, on the subject of European law including comparative law aspects. The thesis may be written in any of the languages of the ELFA statutes (English, German, French or Spanish).
The decision concerning the award of the first three places will be decided by a jury consisting of renowned academics selected by the ELFA board. Their decision is final.
- Entries must be submitted by 30.09.2013 to Nuria Muñoz via e-mail to email@example.com
- The attached theses should be a .doc (Word) or .odt (OpenDocument) format (not pdf), in order to prepare a blind version for the jury members.
- Applications must be accompanied by the author's CV as a separate document
- Applicants should receive an acknowledgement of receipt message within 48 hours.
- ELFA award is compatible with other awards the theses might have received.
- The Award does not involve the transfer of any publishing or intellectual property right on the thesis.
AGM Strasbourg 2014
SAVE THE DATE !!
The next Annual Conference will take place on March 2014, in Strasbourg.
C/ Madrid 126, 28903 Getafe (Madrid) Spain